Today we have the man Brandon credits with helping him “go big” in business and life: his performance coach, Jason Drees. In fact, Jason works with a bunch of real estate investors… and today he shares tools for getting your mindset right and getting out of your own way as you grow your portfolio!
You’ll love hearing Jason explain what a coach does, how he worked with Brandon to turn a weakness (fear of fundraising/rejection) into a strength ($10M+ raised in 2020), and the reason why some of his clients are thriving despite COVID-19.
Plus: about halfway through, there’s an absolute gem when the guys discuss the planning models they use to attack challenges. Jason suggests a small but powerful mindset shift, and we’re not exaggerating when we say this one tip may cause you to rethink your whole plan… and unleash new potential you didn’t know you had!
This is a real, vulnerable episode where both Brandon and David both discuss holding onto identities and beliefs that no longer served them. So what did you think? Let us know in the comments at biggerpockets.com/show403 , or in a review on Apple Podcasts.
In This Episode We Cover:
- Common ways real estate investors self-sabotage
- How Brandon got around his discomfort with raising private money
- How our mindset influences our emotions
- The BIG difference between the “Decide, Plan, Commit” model and the “Decide, Commit, Plan” model
- Avoiding goals that are too specific
- Thinking like a millionaire
- How to feel empowered in the midst of COVID-19
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
Check the full show notes here: http://biggerpockets.com/show403