Would your real estate business benefit from better rehab/construction knowledge or tactics? Well, that’s the focus of today’s show, where Andresa shares her story of moving from Brazil to America and crushing it in the real estate space!
Andresa excels in an area many of us find extremely challenging: managing rehabs. In this episode, she pulls back the curtain and shares tips for how you can do the same. Andresa gives great advice for finding excellent contractors (and vetting them), the three things she puts in every contract, and how she makes sure she’s never ripped off.
You won’t want to miss her advice on finding the perfect team, determining the scope of work for your project, and learning your market. Andresa also shares a killer tip about challenging low appraisals she’s used successfully three separate times! Andresa is able to skillfully manage several rehab projects at a time while also running a side Airbnb business and gives great guidance on how you can do the same. Download this one now!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How Andresa got into real estate
- How she finds great contractors
- The three things she puts in her contract
- How she pays her contractors
- Her advice for finding the perfect team
- How she embraces what she’s good at
- Why you should be humble enough to partner with others
- How she determines her scope of work
- Tips for understanding your market
- How she challenges appraisals
- Her advice for Airbnb investing
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- Best Ever Conference
- BiggerPockets Events
- BiggerPockets Podcast 203: Finding Deals, Funding, Contractors, and Mentors with Matt and Liz Faircloth
- BiggerPockets Podcast 260: The Ultimate Guide to Negotiating (for the Negotiation-Averse) With Former FBI Hostage Negotiator Chris Voss