Looking to find financial independence through real estate but don’t want to be responsible for a portfolio of 100 homes? Well, that’s exactly what today’s guest is doing!
Jenny Bayless is a real estate investor in Colorado who is using long-distance investing principles to systematically build a portfolio of cash flowing properties using the BRRRR method! Jenny is absolutely crushing it by “making” deals in today’s tough market and shares what she looks for that other investors miss.
Learn her system for targeting fixer-upper properties, how she estimates rehab costs, and the method her real estate agent uses to send her videos of potential properties so she doesn’t have to drive hours to see them. Jenny also shares how she uses hard money to buy “cash,” how she found a rockstar agent, and how she backed into an “accidental BRRRR” that led to future success!
Today’s episode is equal parts inspirational and practical with TONS of actionable advice. If you want to retire early with real estate but don’t want the headache of managing 100 homes, don’t miss this show!
In This Episode We Cover:
- Long-distance principles Jenny uses to invest near her market
- How Jenny uses the BRRRR strategy to systematically grow her portfolio
- Ways to chase financial freedom without a monstrous portfolio
- How she has an agent do her due diligence for her
- The strategy she uses to “make” deals in a today’s tough market
- Her opinion on how to use turnkey properties to get started investing
- Ways to start with fixer-upper properties to get great deals in a hot market
- How she uses hard money to buy “cash” deals
- How she estimates rehab costs before writing offers,
- Her “accidental” BRRRR story
- How she’s pursuing financial independence with only 10 homes!
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Webinar
- Biggerpockets’ Instagram
- Brandon’s Instagram
- BiggerPockets BRRRR Guide
- How BRRRR Increases Your ROI (And Why You Should Be Using It)
- BiggerPockets Calculators
- BiggerPockets Bookstore
- Quickbooks Online
- Cozy Property Manager
- Buildium Property Manage r
- Appfolio Property Management Software