Are you interested in retiring early with real estate but don’t want to manage hundreds of properties to do so? Today’s guest has managed to travel to 54 countries in the last three years after retiring in his 30s by owning just FIVE properties.
Brad Dantonio shares exactly how he reached financial independence at such a young age by focusing on three unique skill sets (and how you can, too). In this episode, you’ll learn how Brad has created “time wealth,” how he tracks every expense he has, and how he achieved the equivalent of a four-year degree while sitting in Houston traffic!
Brad also gives us the three tips he shares with young people (including how to take your journaling to a whole new level), how he forever changed his relationship to fear, and how learning the art of delaying gratification at a young age gave him an advantage over his competition for life! Brad has a fantastic story of overcoming adversity as a young child and using his setbacks as fuel to create the system he used to retire early and live the life of his dreams. If you want to use real estate to live your best life, this is an episode you don’t want to miss!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How Brad got into real estate
- How he increased his income every year for 13 years because he was fanatical about self-development
- How journaling impacted his life
- The story of him selling his software to make money and using it to to buy houses
- How he ended up self studying about negotiation and sales
- His offensive and defensive techniques on living less and earning more
- The value of tracking expenses
- Why he thinks he’s wealthier than billionaires through the concept of time wealth
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Meetup and Events
- BiggerPockets Webinars
- My Fitness Pal
- My Body Tutor
- How Does it Feel to be Rich? (Blog)
- BiggerPockets Store
- MBA562 Guest Teacher: Brandon Turner- How to (Finally) Write a Wicked-Awesome Book in 100 Days or Less (Podcast Episode)
- A Simple 4-Step Process for Writing Your First Book in 100 Days (Blog)
- Connect with BiggerPockets Publishing