Real estate investors love to talk about their successes, but most refuse to talk about their failed deals. On today’s show, we hit both of those points hard when we sit down with Sam Craven to talk about how his wholesaling business generates hundreds of thousands of dollars each month in revenue — and the mistakes that led to him losing over $750,000 from his rehabbing business. You’ll also discover the exact strategies Sam is using to fill his deal pipeline, plus advice for those of you who are just starting on your real estate journeys.
Links from the Show
- BiggerPockets Forums
- BiggerPockets Podcast 033: How to Close 27 Deals in Your First Year While Working Full Time with Sam Craven
- BiggerPockets Podcast 137: How to Use Systems to Scale Your Real Estate Business with Sam Craven
- Growth Con
- BiggerPockets Podcast 113: Becoming a Millionaire Real Estate Investor Using The One Thing with Jay Papasan
- BiggerPockets Podcast 108: Building a $350 Million Real Estate Empire Using the 10X Rule with Grant Cardone
- BiggerPockets Podcast 250: Grant Cardone on Multifamily Investing and Why You Should Never Buy a House!
- BiggerPockets Podcast 260: The Ultimate Guide to Negotiating (for the Negotiation-Averse) With Former FBI Hostage Negotiator Chris Voss